Friday, April 1, 2016

#colorplay friday 4.1.2016


Rose Petals by Laurel Poppy and Pine

This week I decided to choose embroidery fibers.  I've really had embroidery projects on the brain lately. 

1. Bathtubstudios - Pearl 5 Cotton
2. Weeks Dye works - Azaleas
3.Yarnplayer - Embroidery floss in Neapolitan
4. Weeks Dye Works - Rose Quartz
5.PrairieGarden - Crewel Embroidery Fiber in cool blue water

I think this cross stitch quilt panel would look fabulous in these  variegated colors.



Jennifer at https://www.flickr.com/photos/137552833@N07/albums/72157663924029514

Search #colorplayfriday on Instagram for previous colorplay themes
If you would like to join in visit Lorinda or Trina for more info.









3 comments:

  1. How neat that you used embroidery floss this week! I love embroidery floss even though I don't use it very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was unexpected and a lot of fun to see! I was wondering how it would turn out if someone did something other than fabrics... its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you palette, we were working the same ideas. I would love to see you bundle in that panel!

    ReplyDelete